GW2: Weekly dungeon (5-man) runs

Not actual real life games, but things that could one day become games.

GW2: Weekly dungeon (5-man) runs

Postby random » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 am

I realize the holidays are a terrible time to try to organize a weekly event, but I'm going to push for it anyway.

I would like to get a group together for a weekly dungeon run. Dungeons are the 5-man instances in GW. They first become available at level 30, and a new one opens up at least every 10 levels thereafter. They offer gear and tokens as rewards for completing in both story and exploration mode. Plus, it would be something to do together for those Claws who are playing GW2.

For my schedule, I'd prefer to schedule it for a weekend evening (Fri, Sat or Sun). My preference is for Sunday evening, since that's almost always free for me. I'd say we shoot to start around 5pm PST.

If you're interested in joining in, please reply. Also, please state the day and time that works best for you.

Cheers!
-Toklat
I'm helping! :)
random

Postby random » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:04 pm

They list of dungeons available can be found here: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dungeon

Cheers.
-Toklat
random

Postby Chrono2x » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I'd be interested but only starting next week (after 12/07). I'd be available both Friday and Sunday.

(I have a level 50 Engineer with a focus on pistols/turrets)
TOR - Serae - Jedi Sage - Cyber/Scavenge/UW Trading
WoW - Sagarn - Dwarven Hunter - Gnomish Engineer/Miner
I'm not gone, just lurking....
Chrono2x

Postby Vashd » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Sunday afternoons might work for me although 5 pm is just a tad early and I know there are some movies that I want to catch in December. I think 6PM Sunday would be a little better start time for myself. I can bring my lvl 80 ranger or my lower level guardian along.

I have a co-worker running a necro who might be interested as well. I'll shoot to be on this coming Sunday and pwn something with ya'll.
Vashd

Postby random » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:08 pm

My brother is playing a level 60ish rogue, and he is definitely interested in joining in. I have a level 80 Warrior, level 60ish Ranger and a Level 30ish Necromancer. I'm actively working on the Necromancer right now.

I've spoken to Banach as well, and he'll join in occasionally. It would be great to have an alternate / extra person in case something comes up for someone.

Let's shoot for this coming Sunday evening at 6pm PST. We'll see what we can get done then. I'll be online and in TS. Join when you can.

Cheers.
-Toklat
random

Postby Vashd » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Server wide TS is ts.zerodrama.org and I don't think any password was used. They usually have someone check on you pretty quickly to see if you are on the server and match the name you entered in teamspeak. They have several dungeon channels which I have been using with a friend to chat during our leveling.
Vashd

Postby random » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:25 am

Looking to take a run at the level 30 Dungeon this coming Sunday (12/16). Who is able to make it?

Thank you!
-Toklat
random

Return to Potential Games